01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Happy New Year with Some [Gossamer Blue] Projects! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy New Year with Some [Gossamer Blue] Projects!

34
Happy New Year to you all!! I wish you all a great, healthy, successful and magical 2016! :)

Because of the Christmas holidays my Gossamer Blue January kits came a bit late, so I wasn't able to scrap much with them yet. But I can already show you one layout that I've made with them.

Rest layout by ScatteredConfetti
Rest layout by ScatteredConfetti

WHAT?
I took this photo on the first day of my Christmas holidays (Dec, 22nd). I couldn't wait for those holidays to begin so that I could finally relax a little bit, scrap, go on coffee dates and do all the fun things. But of course on my first day of holidays I woke up feeling sick.. so opposite to what I had planned for that day, I mostly stayed in bed and let myself rest.

HOW?
I used different papers from the Seven Paper "Goldie" collection (I love it!!) that were included in the Scrapbook Main kit, the Main Add-On and the Add-On #2. I think paper-wise the January kits are the best ones so far!! So much "Goldie" and "Hello Love" goodness!
Anyways. I handcut several squares from the papers, all about the same size. I didn't measure them because I wanted them to be different and not all exactly square. Then I first adhered them with my glue runner and after that stitched over them with my sewing machine.
Beneath the paper square that is adhered with a strip of washi tape I added some hidden journaling that I didn't want to be seen directly.
(I normally don't "censor" my layouts that I post here, but this time it's a bit too personal..)
Rest layout by ScatteredConfetti
Rest layout by ScatteredConfetti

I absolutely love the colours and patterns of the Goldie collection (I already got myself quite a few pieces of it before I got the Gossamer Blue kits). Well, actually anything Ashley Goldberg does, really.

Unfortunately, I can't show you any more projects with the January kits yet. But I still have 1,5 weeks of holidays left, so enough time to scrap some more :)

Oh, and until then stop by the Gossamer Blue blog where I shared an idea for the Memorandum File Folders from the December kits yesterday :) Here's a little sneak peek:

File Folder Notebook DIY by ScatteredConfetti
File Folder Notebook DIY by ScatteredConfetti

And tomorrow I have some more projects for you. Very bright and colourful ones! :)

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38