01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Using [Heidi Swapp Marquee Love] for Christmas Decorations - SBW Advent Calendar. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Using [Heidi Swapp Marquee Love] for Christmas Decorations - SBW Advent Calendar.

34
http://www.scrapbook-werkstatt.de/Inspiration-Advents-Werkstatt-2015


Today I'm sharing some inspiration for Christmas decoration with the Heidi Swapp Marquee Love products over in the Scrapbook Werkstatt Advent Calendar. Everyday the SBW Design Team girls have a new tutorial, layout, card, or other project for you to keep you inspired this holiday season!! :)

Head over here to see some more photos of my Marquee lights (that I couldn't stop taking photos of :D )

Marquee Love Christmas decoration by ScatteredConfetti.
Marquee Love Christmas decoration by ScatteredConfetti.

Have you tried the Marquee Love lights? I'd love to see what you made with them, I need some inspiration because I'm already planning to get more of these :D

Stop by here everyday to get some new ideas and tutorials!


Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38