01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Two Layouts with the [Gossamer Blue] December Kits. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Two Layouts with the [Gossamer Blue] December Kits.

34
Hey there - long time no see/read ;) It's December already and before I'll share my Christmas-themed projects and some peeks into my December Daily album (I'm using the Gossamer Blue December Memories kit), I wanted to share two layouts that I've made with the GB December kits that aren't Christmassy at all ;)

So, without further ado, here goes:

Wake Up by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue
Wake Up by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue
Wake Up by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue

I'm still not sure about this second layout, I mean if I like it.. It's much more colourful than my usual LOs and it just feels "wrong"... But anyway

Get in my Belly by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue
Get in my Belly by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue
Get in my Belly by ScatteredConfetti. // #scrapbooking #gossamerblue

I used the Gossamer Blue December Scrapbook Main kit, the Life Pages Main kit, the Life Pages Main Add-On and the Life Pages Add-On #3.

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38