01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: What I Am Passionate About [Blog-tember Challenge #4]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

What I Am Passionate About [Blog-tember Challenge #4].

34
In an effort to share more about me and my life here on the blog and to give it a more personal touch (that I feel has been missing the past few months), the Blog-tember Challenge seemed like the perfect fit to get a start on this! Of course once the challenge is over, I won't stop writing more personal posts. Just see this as the first try of getting some background info about me on here. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(This post was meant to go live yesterday, on Friday, but for some reason I scheduled it incorrectly.. anyways, here it is now :) )

Source

I am passionate about Barcelona.

I am passionate about living, loving and laughing together with my fiancé.

I am passionate about creating a life that I love. 

I am passionate about memorykeeping and papercrafting/scrapbooking.

I am passionate about travelling.

I am passionate about coffee dates.

I am passionate about interior design.

I am passionate about good magazines.

I am passionate about great food.

I am passionate about long, relaxed breakfasts.

I am passionate about meeting nice people with the same interests from all over the world.


What are you passionate about?

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38