01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: [Scrapbook Werkstatt] October Kit Sneaks. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Scrapbook Werkstatt] October Kit Sneaks.

34
Scrapbook Werkstatt October Kit Sneaks

Until I can finally share my full projects with you that I made with the Scrapbook Werkstatt October Kit, I wanted to give you some sneaks of the layouts I made - I seriously can't wait to share them in full, I am quite excited about those projects ;)

The October Kit is absolutely gorgeous - the colours are perfect to get into the autumn-mood (but without the too bright and bold pumpkin orange for example ;) ) and it also includes lots of Pink Paislee "Cedar Lane" bits and pieces (I can tell you that much ;)). The Cedar Lane collection might be my favourite autumn themed line ever!

The kit will be available on the 26th of September here.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38