01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: [Gossamer Blue] July Kit Layouts. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[Gossamer Blue] July Kit Layouts.

34
This post was originally scheduled to go live on July 1st, but for some reason it didn't. So I'm posting this a few days late. 

Today I want to share with you a few of the projects I've made with the Gossamer Blue July kits - which are available in the shop here. I already shared some sneaks and one layout on IG and wrote that this kit made me digress from my usual colour scheme a bit, but I really liked it!

The kits are all about vacation and travelling - which is probably my No. 1 scrapbooking topic so they were a perfect fit for me! You'll also find lots of blues, orange, yellow, brown and red in the kits. As I said, these are normally not my go-to colours, but it was really refreshing to work with something else than my usual colour scheme :)

This month I got the Scrapbook Main Kit, the Life Pages Kit, the Main Add-On (sold out) and the Add-On #2. As you can see, the kits contain a great mix of Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, Shimelle for American Crafts, Evalicious, Seven Paper and also Gossamer Blue exclusives (those stamps by Peppermint Granberg for GB are perfection!!!).

But now, without further ado (and people, please: it's ADO not "adieu" ;) ), three of the layouts I made with the kits.

Delighted by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue
Delighted by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue

I kept this layout quite simple and used lots of white space to match the photo I used here. The "oberservations" wood veneer piece by Evalicious was perfect as a title for my journaling!

Go Travel by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue July kits
Go Travel by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue July kits

This LO was inspired by one of my scrapbooking muses and GB DT colleagues, Chantal Philippe. I absolutely love her scrapbooking style and the use of white space on her layouts!

As you can see, for this LO (and the next one) I didn't use any blue. First of all, to match the colours in the photo and secondly, to give it a more feminine and lighter feel - I like that the kits are that versatile and you can totally use them to fit your style! :)

Coffee Break by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue July kits
Coffee Break by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue July kitsCoffee Break by ScatteredConfetti for Gossamer Blue July kits

This last layout was inspired by one of my favourite scrapbookers as well, Marivi Pazos. I used almost the same colour scheme as for the LO before, only without the yellow. I like the dreamy, airy look of this page and how it fits the mood in the photo so well :)

I really have to say, I absolutely love how cohesive the Gossamer Blue kits feel - even though there are products from four to five different collections and/or manufacturers in there!

Psst, on the 15th of each month there is the Gossamer Blue blog hop. So in less than two weeks I'll show you another project I've made.
And after that, on the 28th of July, my blogpost for the GB blog goes live with two more layouts which I'm quite excited about :)

You can check out all of the other projects by the amazingly talented Gossamer Blue Design Team girls here:
Layouts
Cards & Projects
Life Pages

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38