01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: A rainbow-coloured [Workspace Wednesday]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A rainbow-coloured [Workspace Wednesday].

34
Sooo, it's time for another edition of Workspace Wednesday! And today it's very very colourful :)

A rainbow-coloured Workspace Wednesday at ScatteredConfetti

On Sunday (when I was supposed to do something for school and tidy up etc.) I decided I needed to change something about my ephemera storage system. Well, actually there was no real system so far. I had kept all the ephemera bits and pieces sorted by the respective collection, either in their packaging or in a little plastic bag..

I felt that this was not the best way to do it, since I don't use enough of them. To be honest, most of the time I'm just too lazy to take them all out and rifle through them to find the right piece. In the past few weeks I have seen more and more people store their bits and pieces by colour and I thought I should try that too (and thereby procrastinate some more on the work front :D).

So, here's the rainbow of yummy paper-goodness:

A rainbow-coloured Workspace Wednesday at ScatteredConfetti
A rainbow-coloured Workspace Wednesday at ScatteredConfetti

I also shared these two pictures as part of the #CreativeCaptures week that Lauren initiated for the "Rainbow Effect" prompt (here). I'll share all the photos here on the blog as well, once I've completed them all.

If you'd like to know more about #CreativeCaptures and find out what the prompts for this week are, click here.

Have you found a perfect system for storing your bits and pieces? How do you store them? 
Please do share! I'm not sure if it's really functional the way it's now and if I'll keep it that way for long..

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38