01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: The Good Things Keep on Coming! [Gossamer Blue DT] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Good Things Keep on Coming! [Gossamer Blue DT]

34
The new Gossamer Blue Design Team

In my last post yesterday I already told you about a big secret I've been keeping for a while that I could finally share with you all today!

I am very excited to announce that I'm part of the new Gossamer Blue Design Team! This means that for the coming year I will be able to not only work with their beautiful kits and products, but also be part of such a wonderful team with so many inspiring and creative ladies!!

I was really really excited when I saw so many familiar faces on the new team - people I've already met in "real" life and also many others whose work I admire and follow on IG and through their blogs!

And here's the incredible line-up (from top to bottom, left to right):

Alex Hunter : Amy Yingling : Anabelle O’Malley : Andrea Gray : Brenda Smith : Brenda Weaver : Caylee Greyvenstein : Chantal Philippe : Diane Payne : Emily Spahn : Erin Taylor : Eunyoung Lee : Felicitas Mayer : France Wisniewski : Heather Leopard : Jill Cornell : Jill Keller : Joy Taylor : Kasia Przybyt : Kathleen Graumüller (me :D) : Katie Ehmann : Kellie Winnell : Kelly Xenos : Laura Crosby : Melanie Blackburn : Michelle Wedertz : Michelle Wooderson : Michiko Kato : Olatz Garaiyurrebaso : Patricia Roebuck : Rebecca Luminarias : Sandra Dietrich : Sian Fair : Stephanie Buice : Yana Smakula

To read more about them, click on their names to visit their profiles :)

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38