01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: So Fresh & So Clean... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

So Fresh & So Clean...

34


Welcome, to my new-ish and improved blogspace. I have been thinking about transitioning my blog from Blogger to WordPress for a while now, but just never had enough time to inform myself about all the pros and cons and how it works etc. I still haven't, but I was craving some change. I wanted a fresh breath of air in my little corner of the internet.

It all started yesterday evening when I was just searching online for some WordPress templates to show S. what I had in mind for the new space.. and then one thing led to another and I ended up purchasing a really nice, minimal and clean Blogger template on Etsy. I know transitioning everything to WordPress and getting myself accustomed to it will take some time. Time I don't have right now, so I thought it would be a good idea to compromise and kinda revamp the Blogger site a bit :)

I am by no means an expert on all of this (I guess many of you might have been able to change everything without buying a pre-made template, but I'm just not ;) ) and there are still a few things that don't look exactly like I want it, but for now I'm okay with that :)

So, what's new/different?

Well, first of all I added this dropdown menu in the header section - where you can find my projects by project type. I also changed the header graphic a bit (it's still not what I want it to be, but I'm no Photoshop Pro and still learning.. so that will have to do for now).

I also changed a few things in the sidebar. I added the Google+ button that leads you to my profile, cleaned up and rearranged the Design Team button section and added the "Search" section. Besides, you can also find the three most popular posts from the past 30 days a bit further down - so maybe you'll see something that you missed? ;)


And finally I also moved the tag cloud down to the bottom of the whole blog. It's sorted alphabetically, so you can find what you are looking for more easily.


I hope you like it as much as I do :) Let me know if you encounter any broken links or anything else that doesn't work the way it's supposed to!
35 36 37 38