01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: One Year ago... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

One Year ago...

34
..S. asked THE question. I can't believe it's been one year already since we've had this completely wonderful day together in our most favourite city in the world.

(this photo was not taken on the day of our engagement but later that year - I actually don't have a photo of us two on THAT day)

I'm sure almost everyone says that about his engagement, but the whole day was magical and I wouldn't want to change a thing about it! S. had everything planned and I just had to follow and enjoy the day, which was a nice change from our usual travel routine where I'm mostly the planner and lead the way ;) This time though, we agreed already before our trip to Barcelona that he would plan at least one day. And boy did he plan!
But that's a story for another day. For tomorrow, to be exact. That's when I will share our engagement story with you and also some pictures that I snapped throughout the day.

Today I just wanted to say that I am thankful to have someone like him by my side wherever I go and whatever I do. He always supports me, keeps up with me even on my not so good days and always has my back.

This Get Messy page sums it up pretty well:


We laugh together / We smile together / We travel together / We explore together / We dream together / We hope together / We suffer together / We walk together / We talk together / We love together / We hurt together / We drink together / We go places together / We relax together / We celebrate together / We plan together / We drink coffee together / We watch movies together / We run errands together / We sleep together / We learn together / We ride together / We fight together / We try together / ...
WE ARE NEVER ALONE.

For some it might be too much to spend so much time with the other one, but for us it works.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38