01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Get Messy. [No. 13] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Get Messy. [No. 13]

34
This week I can only show you one page for the Get Messy challenge.

Do you know this saying: "When it rains, it pours"? That's how I felt the past week or two.. There was always something new adding to the already exisiting problems or annoyances and it didn't seem to stop. So when I created this page, this saying seemed to fit perfectly.


And as I said, new things kept coming up, so I got sick and wasn't able to do much except photograph and post this one page.. >.<

Anyways, next week I hope I'll be back with more (and more exciting) new pages.. But you should check out what the other ladies created this week!
Until then, have a nice week!


Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38