01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Get Messy. [No. 11] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Get Messy. [No. 11]

34
First of all: Thanks a lot for all your nice words about my last Get Messy pages!! Although they are quite different from the ones before and I wasn't entirely convinced, I like them more and more everytime I look at them! :)

And secondly, I apologise for being a bit late with posting my Get Messy pages this week, but the past few days have just gone by in a whirl. On Saturday we had our Design Team meet-up at the Scrapbook Werkstatt (which was SO much fun! You will see why in a few weeks time! :) ) and on Sunday I had to plan the next few of my lessons, because the autumn holidays had ended on Sunday (boohoo). 
I also got a few new goodies from the Scrapbook Werkstatt (because of course we all took the chance to be there and did some shopping ;) ) but I didn't even have time to unpack and admire those things!

Today was the first "visit" of my instructors at school. It's basically like a normal lesson, only that a few more people are sitting in your room, taking notes and evaluating your lesson/teaching style/personality etc. And afterwards you discuss your own feelings/ideas etc. about your lesson and their comments/tips etc. for you. And as you can imagine, it's a lot of work and quite exhausting. But I did it! :) And I will reward myself with some time for scrapbooking and a trip to IKEA later on :)


So, anyways, here are this week's pages. Really simple because I couldn't dedicate much time to them, but to me very meaningful nonetheless!


Aren't those Freckled Fawn doilies just the cutest?? I love all the different colours that they are available in and they are actually the only thing I unpacked from my little haul from Sunday.


I found this quote on Pinterest and liked the way it was written/illustrated, so I used this for my Get Messy pages and just added a photo of me.

And now it's time to relax a bit, before I have to start to prepare my lessons for tomorrow...


Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38