01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Get Messy. [No. 9] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Get Messy. [No. 9]

34
Oh my, how can it be Thursday already again?? Last week at this time I was still in Berlin with a whole class of students and now almost one week of my fall holidays is already over (insert shocked voice here)!

This weeks pages aren't all too meaningful. I just dusted off my Silhouette Cameo again and cut out these pretty bits which I just had too use in my Get Messy journal!



I guess it's pretty obvious why I chose to colour the "happy" yellow. Yellow just is the happiest colour on earth, so there was no question about what to use here. And because I think yellow looks especially good on a green/blue/aqua background, I chose those colours.



This one is just absolutely pretty - I love (!) this cutfile (and sorry for the overuse of "love" ;) ). To make it pop off the page I layered it onto a patterned paper that didn't have too much pattern in it, actually none, just a gorgeous coral colour and watercolour look.

So that's it from me today. Now go check out the other creative ladies!



Get Messy is an art journal challenge where a gang of crafty vixens are sharing art journal pages we have created to practise our skills and push past our creative limits with hopes to inspire. We share our pages without restraint every week, and once a month we create around a prompt. Go check out these crazy talented ladies who are creating pages who each have a unique perspective and style. We will be sharing our work around social media so follow the hashtag #getmessyartjournal.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38