01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: An Open Book kinda [Workspace Wednesday]. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

An Open Book kinda [Workspace Wednesday].

34
These photos were taken on Sunday, when I spread out all the beautiful products from the new Maggie Holmes "Open Book" collection on my desk and just stared at this big pile of gorgeosness!
Unfortunately I am not able to put all these pretty things to good use right now, as I am in Berlin at the moment.. So I will have to look at those pictures over and over again until Saturday, when I'll be back at home!

So I will leave you without any more words and just let these pictures speak for themselves ;)


Okay, how cute is this bunny and look at those tags!! Gasp.. I don't know if I'll be able to use them or if I'll just stare at them, afraid to "ruin" them..


As usual, I'll be back tomorrow with my Get Messy art journal pages! :)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38