01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: [A wishful] Workspace Wednesday. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

[A wishful] Workspace Wednesday.

34
Today I'm sharing a quick snapshot that I took of my workspace this afternoon, wishing I could just sit there and play with all these pretty things that are calling for me all the time...
But they have to wait.. Until I get other things done and until I get myself and my life right now more organised. The only creative thing I am able to dedicate some time to at the moment ist my Get Messy art journal - I'm so glad I joined this group because thereby I committed myself to creating and sharing at least two art journal pages each week on Thursdays.


(Excuse the photo quality, but this is a snapshot taken with my iPhone)

And this week will be no exception. So check back tomorrow, when I show you my two pages! :)

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38