01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: Nord. [Studio Calico LO] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nord. [Studio Calico LO]

34
This layout was inspired by Marcy Penner. I absolutely love her way of scrapbooking. On her pages you'll always find tags, some ink splodges, paper layering and stitching. And she almost always uses white space, which is something I'll never get tired of seeing on layouts!

The look of her projects is quite clean and simple and I like to think of myself that this is also what one would say about my layouts. Or at least that's the impression I want to achieve.

 

Although this layout has nothing to do with the sea, I really liked how the colours of the Studio Calico Atlantic collection looked against the dark background of my photo. So I figured, why not? And I have to say, I really like how it looks! It made me fall in love with this collection even more! Too bad I don't have any of the embellishments for it... I got the paper pad quite late, when it's already been out for a few weeks (months?). Seems like I've been living under a rock ;)


Are there any collections you didn't like in the beginning that you now love, or any that you just didn't notice but then fell in love badly? :)

Products used:
Studio Calico "Atlantic" 12x12 paper pad
Studio Calico "Essentials - Chipboard Shapes" gold geotags and red & pink hearts
Studio Calico "Essentials - Paper Clips" aqua
Studio Calico "Classico Calico 3" roller date stamp
American Crafts "Amy Tangerine - Yes, Please" alphabet booklet
Glassine paper
My Mind's Eye enamel dots
Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes - Styleboard" corkboard
Kesi Art Pschhiitt spray (No. 615)
Kaitlin Sheaffer labels

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38