01 02 03 Scattered Confetti: One Day. [Carta Bella LO] 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

One Day. [Carta Bella LO]

34
This is a layout I created on NSD for a Studio Calico colour challenge. But since the weather isn't the best here at the moment, which means the lighting isn't good enough to photograph some new projects, I decided to start with some older projects that I really like! Besides, I didn't have much time to scrap this weekend. Working on this blog took quite a while ;)


As I said, I made this LO for a colour challenge and this Carta Bella line (Hello Again) by Kaitlin Shaeffer was just perfect for it! I hoarded it until then, always looking at those pretty papers, but when I saw the challenge I just knew I had to use it!

The photo I used was taken by my fiancé when we were in Barcelona in March this year. I absolutely love this picture!! We were in the Parc Güell and enjoyed this amazing view over our favourite city on earth - pure magic!



We both plan to move there in a few years time, hence the title. I've lived there for a few months and the first time my fiancé visited me there, he just fell head over heels in love with the city, just like I did.


Products used:
American Crafts white cardstock
Carta Bella "Hello Again" collection pack
My Mind's Eye "Now & Then (Mildred)" enamel dots
Crate Paper "Maggie Holmes - Styleboard" vellum shapes
American Crafts glitter tape (gold)

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38